Friday 23 December 2011

Amavasai Tarpanam online Help-24-12-2012

Sri:
Many are requesting for this link.
http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/462-Iyengar-Amavasai-Tarpanam-Video
Please, note I can give online help to perform Amavasai Tarpanam tomorrow 24-12-2012
I will be available online 7 am to 8 am IST
and again 11.00 am to 01.00 pm IST
Members can utilize my online help if required.
As usual I do not expect any Sambhavana, and also don't think that as disturbing me!
I am here to help you, more questions, more replies, more comments only will be satisfy me.
My Skype ID: vaideekam - single way connection one to one only
My ooVoo ID: ahobilam - 12 way connection - one to 11 person at a time.
regards,
nvs

________________________________________________________
Foot Note:-
1.
If you are my well wisher or a vaideeka follower,
Show me your support by Joining
Facebook+1 for Brahmins - it is FREE!
where you can interact directly with me and all other members.

2. Sri Nandana - 2012-2013 Paranthaman Panchangam is expected to release on 21-02-2012. Expecting your monetary support as every year to print & distribute more copies.


Best Regards,
nvs




No comments:

Post a Comment